• I develop graphics for casual, social, and also games of class AAA.
• I have a good artistic taste.
• I draw by hand and on a tablet. I use various styles of drawing.
• Develop a common style of the game (interface, icons, illustrations, locations, game content, etc.).
• I make animation of game elements in Adobe Flash.
• I have experience as an art department manager.
• I select executors for the project (I prepare test tasks, evaluate the results, train beginners).
• I develop corporate documentation for the production of game graphics content.
• I prepare technical tasks, supervise quality at all stages of production, I issue feed-back. I see the statistics of the scheduled and rendered content. I follow the relevance of the final versions. Synchronize the work of employees on cross-cutting tasks. I define priorities. I motivate the performers.
• I plan my activities and subordinates. I am able to communicate my vision, set clear goals and monitor their implementation.
• I personally carry out unfinished work on art, in cases of absence of the performer or impossibility of substitution. I control the reporting of art block employees.
• I am able to work in a team.
Creating graphics for the game Caramelki, Pitomec, Dream Island.
Work on the AAA game about battles on futuristic tanks using the game engine Unreal Engine 4.
Drawing props for games Romashkovo, Lukomorie, Komarovo, Latifundie, Cornflower-blue farm.
Project Admin, Art leader - game Shopping square;
2D designer games: Car tuning, New lands, Farmers territory, Poker Jet; Concept Artist - game: Megapolis .
Participation in the development of games: Zoo - games Tycoon Resort "winter", Architect - Episode 1.